Recover Outlook 2010 Deleted Calendar Items
Accidentally deleted essential appointments from Outlook 2010 calendar?
If your answer is yes, then the professional PST recovery Software is here to help you out in getting back all your deleted calendar items. This software can also recover appointments or meetings that are accidentally deleted from “Deleted Items” folder. It supports different version of Outlook like Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
This software to fix corrupt PST file on Outlook repairs corrupt PST file in order to restore calendar, contacts, emails, appointments, tasks and other Outlook data. Before starting recovery process, it is better to know the exact cause for deletion of calendar items from the Outlook 2010 and what happens when calendar items are deleted from Outlook
How does the deletion feature work in Outlook 2010?
- Deleted the calendar item by pressing CTRL+D or using context menu: If you have accidentally deleted the calendar items by pressing CTRL+D keys or using context menu then they are moved to “Deleted Items” folder. You can restore deleted calendar items from the “Deleted Items” folder if you need those calendar items back.
Sometimes, As you restart the Outlook, you may not be able to find the deleted items in “Deleted Items” folder. This is mainly due to, you might have already enabled “Empty the Deleted Items folder upon exiting” option. When you exit the Outlook, this option deletes all the Outlook data moved to “Deleted Items” folder and when you restart it and search that specific items in “Deleted Items” folder then you may not get that data resulting in data loss.
- Accidentally emptied the “Deleted Items” folder by clicking on “Empty Deleted Items” folder: You might have accidentally clicked on “Empty Deleted item” folder. In such case, all the Outlook attributes like emails, appointments etc., which are moved to “Deleted Items” are removed from it. Therefore, accidentally emptying the “Deleted Items” folder results in loss of Outlook data
- Deleted calendar items by using “Shift+Del” keys: Accidentally deleting calendar items i.e. appointments, meeting requests etc. using “Shift+Del” keys results in loss of data. This is because, when you delete calendar items using “Shift+Del” keys, they are not moved to “Deleted Items” folder. Instead, they bypass the “Deleted Items” folder resulting in data loss.
What you should do now?
If the Outlook you are using is configured with Microsoft Exchange Account and enabled “Recover Deleted Items” option by modifying the Windows Registry then you can restore Calendar items that are emptied from “Deleted Items” folder. Also, you can restore calendar items and other data deleted using “Shift+Del” keys. But, editing windows registry is a risky task. If you use it incorrectly then you may encounter severe problems and in order to fix registry issues, it may require you to reinstall the Operating System. Therefore, the best solution to recover Outlook deleted items is Outlook Recovery Software.
A number of useful features of Outlook Recovery Tool
- The Outlook PST recovery tool has an intuitive graphical user interface that allows the user to easily restore Outlook data after Scanpst.exe tool fails to fix it.
- It is safer to use because, it does not modify the contents of the sssource PST file instead, it creates a new PST file in order to save the recovered Outlook items.
- The software can recover address book contacts on Outlook 2007 and other Outlook data effectively.
- The software can recover inbox mails from corrupt PST file on different Outlook versions like Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- It is capable enough to repair PST file corrupted after incomplete import on latest version of Microsoft Windows such as Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
How this software works?
Step 1 In order to use this software, first you need to download and launch the application. Once the software is launched, a main screen is displayed with 3 option i.e. “Open PST file”, “Find PST file” and “Select Outlook Profile”. Select one of the options based on your requirements as shown in Fig 1 below:
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, select the PST file to be fixed using "Browse" button , then click on "Next"as shown in Fig 2 below:
Fig 2: Find the PST File
Step 3 : Now, select either “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” to scan and recover the deleted calendar items from the Outlook and then click “Repair” button to start scanning as per Fig 3
Fig 3: Select the the scanning method
Step 4: Once the scanning is done, recovered Calendar items can be viewed in Outlook Browser Style view
Easy tips to avoid data loss
- Take backup of your PST files on a regular basis
- Always disable “Empty the Deleted Items folder upon exiting” option to avoid accidental deletion of Outlook data
- Do not share single PST file over a network
- Recheck while deleting any outook items using “Shift+Del” keys and while emptying the “Deleted items “ folder.
- Avoid operating on bulk of emails at the same time to avoid an Outlook crash.